"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh, I think I'll just go check in with the foreboding looking house across the street.
Still looking enrapturedly at Vanessa: Um, miss, just call if you should ever need help with anything.
Vanessa: I don't understand any of this.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Look, here Jack, you can't just go walking around the world with an illegitamate daughter being cared for by her mother for the rest of it's life! *glances past Jack to Vanessa* Oh, speak of the devil.

christyb

Reaction score
Vanessa: *is disgusted* Who on earth are you? I don't think we've met.

Mother: *appears from no where dressed in pirate garb and holding something gold and shiny* What and you Beauregard Parker Moppet are the saint who can point fingers about illegitmate children?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *to Father* Don't you dare call the girl I love a devil! *to Vanessa* Hello, my dear, my name is Jack Bandit. And no matter what this moron says, I have no illegitimate baby dragon running around town. ...Wanna catch a movie?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Vanessa...this is Jack, Jack this is my...daughter, Vanessa. *cough* Vanessa, Jack is engaged. *sees Mother* Oh...hi honey. *sudden blush*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: WHAT?! I am most certainly NOT engaged! Christy! Tell Bo I'm not engaged! And tell your daughter she should date me!

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: Why don't you tell Jack all about your little bundle of joy right there?

Vanessa: Uh no. I know all about Marin. We used to play together in the kiddie pools in Milan. She's my best friend long lost twice removed from somewhere.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Maybe we should move out of Mr Cole's Door Knocker's ear-shot before continuing this conversation...the walls not only have ears, they have mouthes...*stares at Mother* ... *stares at Vanessa* ... *stares at Jack* She's...actually, not my daughter...she's my step-daughter...