"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lion Knocker, waking up: Are you still here Beauregard Moppet? There are no spare keys to your home within these walls. As I previously stated, go talk to that Jack person, whoever he is.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *wakes up from unconciousness* Three in one day... That may be a new record. *spies Father over at Cole's* Yo! Bo! Did ya see where my illegitimate baby mommy and like-wise illegitimate baby went?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *crosses back across the road* You know, we really have to have a talk about the whole illegit issue...You realise, if you were to marry the woman, we could just go ahead and skip the 5 syllable words and just call it the Drago-Baby...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...maybe I need to commit murder...*glares at Jack*...She wont commit? Or you won't? Or the baby won't? Or the kitchen sink? Hmm?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: ...She won't commit. She dumped ME, remember? C'mon, let's go commit a felony...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...fell...on...knee? Jack, did you just say felony, or did you graze yourself?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: Bo, your eyebrows are loose. *pulls off Father's eyebrows* Ah ha! Now we have false mustaches!