The "It's A Great Time To Be A Muppet Fan" Thread - No Pessimism Allowed!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Jamie the Frogboy-Man Brother!!! :big_grin: I'm beyond ecstatic for all the good fortune our beloved and adored Muppets are receiving, it indeed IS a great time to be a Muppets fan. Thank you so much for opening up a thread where positivity reigns, it's a very welcome change, lol. It reminds me of the good ol' Palisades days when this place (and several other forums) were full of anticipation for the next wave of dream-come-true figures, and appreciation for the current releases. Now if only Ken Lilly were in a position to jump-start a new toy company with the continued Muppets line, picking up right where we left off with Sal, Bean Bunny, Bobo the Bear, and a very special Wayne and Wanda "lights out" 2-pack! :big_grin: Ha ha.

Cheers buddy, keep the good times rollin'!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. Talk atcha soon RE special projects! :smile: Loving your avatars.

P.P.S. MY 2,000th POST! :smile: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey Jamie the Frogboy-Man Brother!!! :big_grin: I'm beyond ecstatic for all the good fortune our beloved and adored Muppets are receiving, it indeed IS a great time to be a Muppets fan. Thank you so much for opening up a thread where positivity reigns, it's a very welcome change, lol. It reminds me of the good ol' Palisades days when this place (and several other forums) were full of anticipation for the next wave of dream-come-true figures, and appreciation for the current releases. Now if only Ken Lilly were in a position to jump-start a new toy company with the continued Muppets line, picking up right where we left off with Sal, Bean Bunny, Bobo the Bear, and a very special Wayne and Wanda "lights out" 2-pack! :big_grin: Ha ha.

Cheers buddy, keep the good times rollin'!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. Talk atcha soon RE special projects! :smile: Loving your avatars.

P.P.S. MY 2,000th POST! :smile: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Aw, thanks. I should have some good news to announce in a few weeks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You should make your own Muppet Mindset forum if that's the case!:smile: Of course, without negativity!:wink:
I've been on him to do this for ages...but can completely understand why it hasn't happened...There is a LOT of work that needs to go in to creating and running a fully-functional forum...and I'm not offering to do it :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It reminds me of the good ol' Palisades days when this place (and several other forums) were full of anticipation for the next wave of dream-come-true figures, and appreciation for the current releases. Now if only Ken Lilly were in a position to jump-start a new toy company with the continued Muppets line, picking up right where we left off with Sal, Bean Bunny, Bobo the Bear, and a very special Wayne and Wanda "lights out" 2-pack! :big_grin: Ha ha.
I'll be surprised if the upcoming Funko Pop vinyl figures match the same level of quality, but maybe they'll measure up to the quantity, if not more.