The "It's A Great Time To Be A Muppet Fan" Thread - No Pessimism Allowed!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I got some good news yesterday.​
More to come!​

Oh, and by the way...the undies came and they have a few other characters aside from Animal. Kermit's on there, Luncheon Counter Monster and I don't feel comfortable disclosing the location of Doglion, but he's there too. :eek:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I decided to check the county library system to see how many people have holds on The Muppets DVD. At last I checked, it has 116 holds and the DVD doesn't come out till Tuesday. Chipwrecked comes out next week, I think... and how many holds does it have? 30. Nice to see that people have taste in family entertainment after all.

Borples

Reaction score
I decided to check the county library system to see how many people have holds on The Muppets DVD. At last I checked, it has 116 holds and the DVD doesn't come out till Tuesday. Chipwrecked comes out next week, I think... and how many holds does it have? 30. Nice to see that people have taste in family entertainment after all.
Awesome. I really think the home video sales/rentals are going to be phenomenal.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
22 libraries in my area have them on order, and 12 are already on hold.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Now 169 holds! :eek: People will be checking it out for months at this rate.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what I love? I love that you can't watch TV these days without seeing at least one commercial for the DVD release. :flirt:
That's funny, because I've yet to see a commercial for the DVD release on TV. :smirk: