The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Remember a few weeks back I told you about the skunk that came up to me in the store? Well, I knew enough the skunk will only spray as a last resort. They'll put their tail up, stomp on the ground a few times before they let fly.

Well sadly, there's a video of an 8 year old kid, whose life ambition is to get sprayed by a skunk.
Talk about aiming high.

His family taped him. He had a trapped skunk in a cage, He lifted the cage, the skunk sprayed him, now he's going to stink for weeks. And his parents were SO proud of him. His dream fulfilled.

Next year the kid wants to put his head in a crocodile's mouth.
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb people can be.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Remember a few weeks back I told you about the skunk that came up to me in the store? Well, I knew enough the skunk will only spray as a last resort. They'll put their tail up, stomp on the ground a few times before they let fly.

Well sadly, there's a video of an 8 year old kid, whose life ambition is to get sprayed by a skunk.
Talk about aiming high.

His family taped him. He had a trapped skunk in a cage, He lifted the cage, the skunk sprayed him, now he's going to stink for weeks. And his parents were SO proud of him. His dream fulfilled.

That’s kids born in the 2010s for ya

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

Talk about aiming high.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not what I saw, but what I heard on the radio: Rebel Wilson hawking a dating app.

Rebel Wilson hawking a dating app.

That'd be like if back in the 90s, Chris Farley was the spokesman for eHarmony or something.