The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I was going through check-out at the store this evening, some lady cut right in front of me as I was making my way down the register. Okay, then.

I never said anything, but curiously enough, after the lady had finished with her transaction, she went to the manager and reported herself.

Okay, then!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
While I was going through check-out at the store this evening, some lady cut right in front of me as I was making my way down the register. Okay, then.

I never said anything, but curiously enough, after the lady had finished with her transaction, she went to the manager and reported herself.

Okay, then!
***, lmaoooo

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
...is it sad I'm pretending that's my character Winston in the video?

(I mean, they both literally wear the same clothes).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Remember a few weeks back I told you about the skunk that came up to me in the store? Well, I knew enough the skunk will only spray as a last resort. They'll put their tail up, stomp on the ground a few times before they let fly.

Well sadly, there's a video of an 8 year old kid, whose life ambition is to get sprayed by a skunk.
Talk about aiming high.

His family taped him. He had a trapped skunk in a cage, He lifted the cage, the skunk sprayed him, now he's going to stink for weeks. And his parents were SO proud of him. His dream fulfilled.

Next year the kid wants to put his head in a crocodile's mouth.
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb people can be.