The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kept seeing stuff on social media about Jonah Hill "passing," and I thought that mean he had suddenly died. . . .

But, after looking into it, everybody's talking about him passing on a role that he apparently was going to have in a new Batman movie.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I kept seeing stuff on social media about Jonah Hill "passing," and I thought that mean he had suddenly died. . . .

But, after looking into it, everybody's talking about him passing on a role that he apparently was going to have in a new Batman movie.
****, what the heck?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, honestly, my initial reaction was assuming he must have died due to some weight-related issue . . . but, nope, that wasn't the case at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've literally never seen fall colors covered in snow before . . . it was strangely beautiful, I have to say!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Today I was in CVS getting my pills, and up the aisle comes... a SKUNK!
He made a beeline right towards me, and starts picking at my shoelaces.
I didn't get sprayed or bit (skunks are worse than raccoons with rabies).
I've seen skunks before- they have that telltale wobble- but never this close.There's quite a few wild animals in our neighborhood-raccoons, foxes, skunks, bears, and they are not afraid of humans.At this time of year they're hunting for food, and love going through garbage.
In spite of the fact I didn't want to get sprayed, Mr. Skunk did look kinda cute. And out of twenty people in the store, he would come to me.
Animals love me, even stinky kitties!