• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kept seeing stuff on social media about Jonah Hill "passing," and I thought that mean he had suddenly died. . . .

But, after looking into it, everybody's talking about him passing on a role that he apparently was going to have in a new Batman movie.

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
I kept seeing stuff on social media about Jonah Hill "passing," and I thought that mean he had suddenly died. . . .

But, after looking into it, everybody's talking about him passing on a role that he apparently was going to have in a new Batman movie.
Lmao, what the heck?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, honestly, my initial reaction was assuming he must have died due to some weight-related issue . . . but, nope, that wasn't the case at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've literally never seen fall colors covered in snow before . . . it was strangely beautiful, I have to say!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Today I was in CVS getting my pills, and up the aisle comes... a SKUNK!
He made a beeline right towards me, and starts picking at my shoelaces.
I didn't get sprayed or bit (skunks are worse than raccoons with rabies).
I've seen skunks before- they have that telltale wobble- but never this close.There's quite a few wild animals in our neighborhood-raccoons, foxes, skunks, bears, and they are not afraid of humans.At this time of year they're hunting for food, and love going through garbage.
In spite of the fact I didn't want to get sprayed, Mr. Skunk did look kinda cute. And out of twenty people in the store, he would come to me.
Animals love me, even stinky kitties!