The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw a video of some girl crying about the fact that her instagram got deleted because it was the source of her income and I.... honestly just don’t know what to make out of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even before Mikaela linked to that article, I figured this would be some spoiled, whiney, entitled Millennial whose Instagram was probably about fashion or make-up or something . . . but I don't know what her Instagram content was that got it continually reported . . . mainly because I've never heard of her before, so I don't even know how she got 100,000 followers, or how she made money off of them.

But, I will, embarrassingly, admit this: I understand how she feels about the 9-5 world, mainly because I've never wanted to be a part of it either. I'm an artist, I'm a creative person, and I'm also a non-conformist, so the idea of having to conform to the 9-5 corporate world never appealed to me - even as a kid growing up, I didn't want to see myself sitting at a desk working in an office from 9-5 as an adult for the rest of my life: nothing could be more unsatisfactory for a creative person or an artist.

That being said, this girl is being a completely whiney little b---h, but again, just listening to her sob story, and reading the excerpts from it, it totally sounds like another stereotypical spoiled and entitled Millennial.

Oh, and heh, did you notice that article made it a special point to mention someone responded to her by calling her racist, then deleted their own account afterwards?

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I looked her up, and apparently she's some skanky model who wears skimpy clothes and bikinis and such and posts pictures of herself, so that kind of explains her previous experiences as a prostitute and a stripper. No wonder she has "no skills" or anything.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, Snowth summed it up perfectly.

I can also relate to what he brought up with the 9-5 thing; I’m a very creative person myself and quite honestly, retail/office work, etc is not my thing. The fact that I only lasted 8 days at my last job says something.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the risk of making even myself come across as a spoiled and entitled Millennial, I'm not a morning person whatsoever, I'm a complete nightowl, on top of being a light sleeper and an insomniac, so working 9-5 would have me dead of sleep deprivation within a month; if I had to work in retail or business or anything like that, I'd either have to take second or even third shift, or set my own hours.

Plus, there's actually studies out there that equate working 9-5 to torture for your overall health and mentality anyway. Granted, we have the 9-5 workday because it was decided in previous centuries that was the best way to divide up the day evenly for working people: 8 hours of work, 8 hours of recreation, and 8 hours of sleep; when you stop and think about it, it's actually logical and makes perfect sense.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Look at what that hoe posted on Facebook yesterday in response to people responding to her boo-hoo video:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's almost like Channel Awesome's response to #ChangeTheChannel! This is hilarious!

Yeah, I know I shouldn't be making fun of someone in a predicament as this, but not only has she brought it on herself, but this just goes to show you the level of narcissism in certain people today.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Actually, it's not so much this commercial that I found weird (it is tongue-in-cheek, though), it's the fact that I just saw this commercial on a Christian channel. Awk-waaard!