The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It looks like Facebook fixed the "Most Recent" setting for the news feed again . . . wonder how long it'll last this time. :rolleyes:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
In the town I live in, there's a lot of politically incorrect people who love to do rebellious things just to get a rise out of people. I've seen some pretty outrageous stunts in the past but nothing compared to what I saw today:Some guy running around the sidewalk all casually wearing a confederate flag cape around his neck while humming the Superman theme song.

That's about the most bizarre and outlandish thing I've ever seen someone do in person lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not too far from my neighborhood, there's a humongous fire at a recycling plant: it's so huge, jet black smoke is quite practically just crossing across the entire sky - you can even start to smell it in the air now, it's been burning for over an hour. The police department, fire department, and even aeriel units are on the scene.

EDIT: Propane tanks are exploding now. No mandatory evacuations now, but they are urging people who are affected by the smoke to leave or stay inside with closed windows, closed doors, and no air conditioning that pulls the out in from outside.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I log onto Facebook this morning, and see that I have a whoppin' 21 unread notifications, which I think is the most I've ever had before . . . but, that wasn't the weird part.

The weird part was, evidently, most of those notifications were from some woman whom I've never heard of before, and don't even know, who appears to have just gone through my timeline and liked everything I've posted so far in 2019.

A new fan, perhaps? :stick_out_tongue: