The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh. So there's no such video of Rohail singing You've Got A Friend In Me then?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Then maybe I shouldn't have asked for that video link then, because I can only picture it now.

But then again, it was just an April Fools joke.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
At my mechanic's yesterday, saw a classic van done up as a Packers van: green and gold, Packers emblem on the side...which is not unusual here. However, it also had a ton of what appeared to be Precious Moments figures glued to the front dash. Dozens of them. Creepy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In following-up on what I posted about in the eye roll thread last night, I'm actually surprised to discover there was actually more wrong with YouTube in Chrome than just Watch History not working properly . . . I'm seeing things on YouTube in Firefox that I never saw in Chrome, such as actual emojis in comments.

And, @antsamthompson9, just curious, what browser do you use? Because, so far, it doesn't appear Firefox has that problem with videos leaving off at specific time when you go back to watch them again that I know has been bugging you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Try using Firefox strictly for YouTube and see if you don't think it's an improvement. That's what I'm doing, and I'm blown away how much better YouTube (a Google product) works in Firefox.