• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Every time I see Miss Piggy with the Jonas Brothers I see something weird!

I swear Miss Piggy looks like sharon osbourne
I must've fallen off the radar for Muppet apperences or something! When have the Jonas Brothers and Miss Piggy been even near each other?

Can somebody fill/clue me in to it? Thanks in advance!

(reason I've been AWOL: my job, wedding planning, and house hunting)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was sitting at a table outside somwhere, and on it was a packet of "Tomato Ketchup". Is there any another kind?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I was sitting at a table outside somwhere, and on it was a packet of "Tomato Ketchup". Is there any another kind?
That's like asking if there's another type of salted chips other than potato kinds.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Everyone's favorite spooky holiday, known to most as Halloween, has come to shelves of Hallmark! Say what you will, I for one am happy; I just want the holidays to get here!