The Great Golden Girls War

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Civilian Bo! Nice to see you could make it to the War. Civilian Leader Kristin will lead you to your seat, and I think she might have some cake left if you're interested.
Right this way Civilian Bo! Pull up a bean bag chair. Help yourself to a piece of cake. Oh, and Scoot, join us over here if you are a bystander:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Well I shall say this.

The Golden Girls racked up an Emmy award for each of its four stars during its run on TV. Not a bad record to say the least.

I also love the show, and loved it when I would stay up late to watch it as a wee one.

Rose is my favorite, with Sophia a close second.

I am more like Sophia though. Not that I'm old, but rather I have a very sharp tongue and biting humor.

Reporting for duty Matt sir!

Drtooth

Reaction score
(In worst French Accent ever)

DEATH TO ALL WRINKLY FACED TYRANTS!!!!!

Just kidding..... I join the Unwrinkled front... mainly because I don't wanna see the Wrinkled Back... SPYEEEEEWWWW!!!!

Kye

Reaction score
Drtooth Welcome, Welcome to the Fight! We will reign Victorious! You need to help me orginize our attack! please!

Nate..., boy am I a victim of dissapointment in you! :sympathy:

First of all, I need to make a clarification. The Unwrinkled Front is not against all Old People...(well, just 4 of them, ..5 if you count stan) The term Unwrinkled...as appropriate as it seems, was chosen for its other meaning that we will NEVER FOLD UNDER THE PRESSURE OF THE GMMC!:crazy:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Nate..., boy am I a victim of dissapointment in you! :sympathy:
It's required in my handbook that I have to like the Golden Girls.

Along with Cher, Madonna, Designing Women, and Bette Midler. :attitude:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
(In even worse French Accent) Did you say war? We surrender!

(Back in Baby Animal voice)

I will back the Unwrinkled Front, for I was once a Golden Girl watcher and believe that any woman that old should not be the town hussey. I believe that this show was too fictional because 4 old women in one home and it still was immaculate. I believe that that Bea person was too chipper for an old woman. And I believe we need good quality shows like the Simpsons and the Jerry Springer Show to take over the airwaves now. Down with the Golden Girls and their corrupting influence on the Pre-Baby Boomer generation! Watch Sanford and Son instead!

**The views expressed above are the sole responsibility of Jaime and do not reflect the true beliefs of Baby Animal, the affiliate stations or anyone reading this post. Thank you**

Tony

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What are you playing? The new one for Gameboy Advance? I've been thinking of buying the new Gameboy Advance just for that game.
Scooter! I'm playing the OLD Muppet nintendo game! from like 1985!, lol! Hey! if ya never heard of it you should join are "troop Lousey " *points to miss spelled troop lounge sign*sadly it's the only game that i have got with me....

I wonder why there was no Golden Girl nintendo game?

Zack)Rowlf the, wishes he brought his Roger Rabbit, Tiny Toon's, TMNT, Pac Man, DuckTales, and Mario Nintendo games.Dog.

Kye

Reaction score
GMMC: 5 UF: 4 CB: 3

super scooter, if you decide to fight we will tied!!!! Your country needs you!:attitude:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

Zack)Rowlf the, wishes he brought his Roger Rabbit, Tiny Toon's, TMNT, Pac Man, DuckTales, and Mario Nintendo games.Dog.
In all honesty, Zack... the three games you mentioned first, you ain't missin' much...I had all three at one point (then sold them) and they were frustraiting, and unbeatable.....

What would a Golden Girls game be? Get the last bottle of Geritol?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Maybe you could ask for some time off to run home and get them quick. I'm sure Matt would let you, after all, it's not like you've done anything wrong....oh *sees Matt's jacket with pez and koolaid stains next to frosting covered boots*....oh yeah....um, maybe you just better stay there. :sympathy: