The Great Golden Girls War

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I claim Civilian Bystander.

Hate the Goldne Girls. One of the stupidest shows on the planet, but I'm neither for, or against, either side.

Say, this sorta parallels the real thing going on! Where's sidcrowe when you don't need him?

(pizza pun)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Everythings happing so fast! I don't know what to do?! Section 8!section 8!!! section ate 9,10,11, and 12! AHHH! whata we doooo?!?!

oh i have to finshing my Fozzie amazing maze level on NES!!!

* the amazing maze level music can loudly be heard again from inside the carboard box...*

Zack) Rowlf the, :sing: bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, badumpbadump! bump bump, bump, bump, bump, badumpbadump!:sing: I love this tune!!!Dog.:zany:

Where's sidcrowe when you don't need him?
Hey Scooter, that's all over with now, we don't need to bring it up. I don't want to sound mean here, but it's settled now.

DirthNader

Reaction score
I don't quite know how to resond. I mean really. What have we reduced ourselves to? There is little reason for all this carnage. The Golden Girls have had their day in the sun. If they gathered a folling along the way, so be it. I will not stand by and witness this hate mongering any longer....I WON'T!

Sorry. I felt like I had to say something. Now if any of you wants to begin a war over Designing Women, I'll gladly choose sides :mad:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Hey Scooter, that's all over with now, we don't need to bring it up. I don't want to sound mean here, but it's settled now.
Ooops! Sorry! Didn't mean to start anything.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's all right scoot, but now can you help me finsh this Fozzie level in this video game?!?! the rats keep touching me and then i die!!! And is that a present or peice of candy in this game?!?! I have always wondered...

Zack)Rowlf the, Sargent General Matt is going to throw me out soon;-)Dog.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What are you playing? The new one for Gameboy Advance? I've been thinking of buying the new Gameboy Advance just for that game. :smile:

Or, is it the old one for Gameboy Color? Want that one too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh hi Scoot, you come to whatch the war too?

Kye

Reaction score
Please Super Scooter, you say that you Hate the Golden Girls! Dont be a bystander...be a hero... YOU ARE SUPER SCOOTER, are you not? We need a Super hereo in this outfit*patriotic music begins to build in background* It has come to my attention that 1 person who watches the golden girls is a disgrace, Two people who watch it are a support group, and 3 or more become, what is known as the GMMC....THIS IS A CULT! And, your Voice, scoot , can make a difference. Are you going to stand on the sidelines, watching everyone else fight your battles...or are you going to be Brave and true, and do your duty. Super scooter...this is your calling....Join us....Join the Unwrinkled Front!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Yes, Scoot, you must join! And besides, the Unwrinkled Front is way cool... we're unwrinkled! You know you want to join... you want to joooooiiiiiiiiiin.

And oooh! I like my position. I get to spread bad rumours... that's so fitting for me. ^^

^_^ Debo (Now I just need to get some rumours started! UNWRINKLED FRONT UNITE!)