The Great Desire

Java

Reaction score
EEee! I'm in the story! I love it! You wrote all of us really well too! I don't know if that makes sense, just know that I loved it!

I was so worried about capturing everyone. (That's why not everyone speaks directly) Thanks so much!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Should I bring out the nagging stick to prod and poke at this story to get an update? Sure don't relish the possibility of having to roll out the muffin cannons. Maybe we'll get an update before we need worry about such story-getting tactics. In case you don't understand...

More please!

Java

Reaction score
Yea! We want more story! It's been entirely too quiet around the fan fiction boards. Our Queen no longer graces her with our prescence, Prawnie says there is something but has too much homework getting in his way! And Ed, haven't seen a fic of his in ages. Beth has too many stresses at work and Christy has a life. Not to mention that I haven't seen Rhuanna in ages and Claudia's is silent as well.

It's time to break out the muffin cannons! It's time to bring on the penguins! It's time to.... *pauses for a moment and looks at the title of the thread*

Oh, wait. Wait a minute! This is my thread. This is my story. It's me whose being threatend with the muffin cannon?

I'd best get writing! :zany:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:O I ish to update sooonnnn!
--
Yes, Javie. This is your thread with your awesome story.
I agree on the fic boards being a bit too inactive.
Which is why, you the Princess of fanfiction must save us all!
*Dramatic music starts*

YAAAAYYY!

Java

Reaction score
I don't know if I would call me the princess...

but if you want to.

(Realizes that looking at the boards prevents fiction from getting written and quietly retreats with boards kept in background.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed... This place has been too quiet from the usual fanfic folks... So I recommend rereading some of the classics. Then again, there is the thrilling Spidey/Muppets 3 crossover currently gaining steam thanks to Sean (muppetwriter)... He's done great work inserting the Muppets into the various comic book superhero movie stories, give 'em a once-over if that stuff intrests you.

And update when you get the chance, o warden of Saint Lovelady's Hospital (Hensonville's medical Muppet emergencies clinic).

Java

Reaction score
You guys have to stop! (JK!)

Me, really, Warden of Saint Lovelady's Hospital? Ahha, you bestow much honor upon me.

Now really, I'm going to write.

It's just hard not to look at the updated threads when I'm searching for song lyrics for the chapter. (See I have this idea for... well you'll just have to read it later)

Java

Reaction score
I'm resistant to poking... I am after all the oldest of 6 children!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, no Claudia... Here,you use this to poke for fanfic. *Hands her a nagging stick, of which is part of a set matching the one wielded by Christyb, my other cyber-sister, and my own of course.
Now you can poke Melissa for more story. And no prob Java... If you need lyrics, from Sesame songs, check Tiny Dancer's website.