The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

Any Del

Reaction score
:confused: Hay? No, it's deep fried ground chickenpeas with beans and such. . .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I had it once, I think it’s pretty decent.
They also make chickpea pasta, which isn’t bad either.
By the way, chickpeas and garbanzo beans are the exact same thing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Officially done eating at McDonald’s.

DONE.

If I can give up on Dunkin’ Donuts, I can give up on this place too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Their food is just cheap and I just wasn’t feeling great afterwards.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So these past two months I’ve been trying every lunchables I can find in stores (pretty much all the ones in Sungwon/ProZD’s videos), and I just have three more uploaded sandwiches to try. But I’m not gonna lie….. this is the only cracker sandwich I genuinely enjoyed….. just wish the cheese didn’t feel like I was eating clay:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When it comes to frozen pizzas, regardless of the brand, Frescheta, DiGorno's, Red Baron, whatever, what kind of irks me is that they never bother seasoning any of the pizzas except for the plain cheese ones. I assume they just figure because the others have various different toppings like pepperoni, meats, supreme, veggies, whatever, that that'll give the overall pizza its flavor . . . and sure, it does, but it otherwise still needs some seasoning like the plain cheese pizzas do.

Just like if Taco Bell can bother to season the ground beef they put into their tacos and such, why can't actual Mexican restaurants do the same?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only frozen pizza I don’t mind is DiGorno’s. Pizza isn’t a dish I feel satisfied with just nuking in the oven while frozen. This stuff needs to be home made at the least.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unless they've been prepared in some kind of sauce, like cheese, butter, garlic, whatever, frozen veggies are another thing to stay away from as well.