The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I want a bacon cheeseburger with extra Mayo and a bacon cheese burger with extra Mayo with a side of bacon cheeseburgers all with extra Mayo, and to drink, a bacon cheeseburger with extra Mayo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something tells me you want a bacon cheeseburger with extra mayo . . . not sure what gave me that idea though.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I want a bacon cheeseburger with extra Mayo and a bacon cheese burger with extra Mayo with a side of bacon cheeseburgers all with extra Mayo, and to drink, a bacon cheeseburger with extra Mayo.
Come over to my house. I’m firing up the grill.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One downside to Pizza Hut is that it seems as though you have to live within the same block of wherever any of their locations are, because it seems like no matter how close you live to any location, you're always still somehow outside their delivery range.

Any Del

Reaction score
You're better off going there in person. Delivery for those types of places suck.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I once had the cheesy bites pizza delivered to a hotel my mom and I were staying at in Kentucky and they were already cold and gross. Wasn’t a fun experience.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That has been their problem for years. No, decades. Pizza Hut does not travel well.
In the 80s, Domino’s became successful, guaranteeing your pizza will arrive hot and the toppings and cheese won’t slide off.

For some reason, my dad used to pick up a pizza from Frank’s (our local joint,,long before any chains came around).
Never had a cold pizza.