The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking forward to stuffing my face with a barbecue chicken pizza for dinner after I get my second covid vaccine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I actually got this after my second covid vaccine. Made a slight mess in my car and on my hands cause the sauce was VERY drippy, and I also burned the inside of my mouth completely, but yeah…… this bbq chicken pizza was completely worth it

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I will say is now that COVID restrictions are gradually being lifted, I hope that restaurants will return to their full menus as opposed to their limited menus. There's certain menu items I've missed from certain restaurants, like IHOP, for example; since this pandemic and restaurants gradually reopened, I've missed their philly cheesesteak sandwich as well was their classic breakfast crepes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hope those delicious chocolate chip cookies come back to donelan’s.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only thing worse is drinking orange juice right after you brushed your teeth.

Even though it’s not a food, I’ve been finding out a lot of toothpastes have sugar in them. That seems to defeat the whole purpose.
One way to really get your teeth clean is baking soda. It’s pretty abrasive and gritty, but it does the job.