The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Honestly, depends on my mood. I’ll take just about anything on a burger, although at a certain point you have to stop and go, anymore and it just ain’t gonna be able to fit in my mouth lol.

But one of my favorite burger toppings is mushrooms in gravy. Absolutely delicious. Hardy’s has some awesome burgers for a fast food chain btw, and their Swiss mushroom burger is the best.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bacon, cheese, lettuce. That’s pretty much how I am with burgers. 🤷🏿‍♂️

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
A lot of places have their version of a Southwest burger. Lettuce, bacon, cheddar, BBQ sauce, and FRIED ONIONS!!
Medium well.
Most fast food joints don’t give you a choice of how done you want it.
I don’t want it burned to a crisp, but I don’t want it mooing either.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually also prefer if my buns are toasted, maybe a nice glistening of butter around

cjd874

Reaction score
My favorite burger toppings: lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickles, ketchup, and caramelized onions. Sometimes I'll go for bacon, a fried egg, or chili if I'm craving greasy stuff.
Some people go to insane lengths with their burgers nowadays. I draw the line at peanut butter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Most fast food joints don’t give you a choice of how done you want it.
That’s why the only burgers I really get from fast food resteraunts are five guys and White Castle (if I’m lucky to find one when traveling). Otherwise, I prefer getting them at regular resteraunts, chain or local.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
White Castle used to (maybe still does) have a reputation for less-than-healthy meat. They used to be called Ratburgers. But then again, where else can you go when you’re hung over, 3 am, and have four bucks in your pocket? You guessed it.
There was a certain mystique of the folks who came in at that time of night.
At least the grilled onions helped mask the taste of the rat meat.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In the end they’re just burgers that taste good and meant to be eaten in moderation like any other resteraunt.