The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is similar to what I did at BKwhen I was sixteen. Back here you put the burger together, but you don’t have contact with the customers. The people who take the orders and the money deal with the customers.
Right, I just meant if maybe her shift changed and worked at the cash register later or did it previously beforehand, either or.

Cause you know how entitled them customers can be - a single pickle on your burger when you asked to hold them can just bring out fury.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s feeling entitled. But some customers treat the fast food kids like dirt

In my restaurant days, if a steak came out of the kitchen well done and the customer ordered it rare, of course we’ll do everything to make it right.
Some customers do take it to extremes. I can understand if you’re paying good money, you want a good meal. But if something is wrong with your food, it’s up to us to try to fix it.
As belligerent as some customers can be, we want them to leave happy and we want them to come back.

Sometimes we’re gluttons for punishment, but that’s the restaurant business.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m willing to ask politely for a new batch of whatever I’m ordering if I find it wasn’t made how I wanted, but there are some customers who are just like this:

“Excuse me, but I asked for this burger with NO PICKLES, and you put them on anyway! Can you guys EVER do your job right?!”

But yeah, tough to swallow pill is regardless of attitude you want the customer to be happy.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Some ribs come with a dry rub on them, so they’re not quite as messy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The scary thing is this scene basically foreshadowed mass shootings over petty problems with many years to come:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, isn't that manager the sidler from SEINFELD who nearly cost Elaine her job?

But somehow, Michael Douglas looks a little like Alan Tudyk here.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The scary thing is this scene basically foreshadowed mass shootings over petty problems with many years to come:

I saw this back in ‘92 when it first came out. Michael Douglas was always a good actor. But throughout the whole movie I wondered when was he going to snap?
Whammy Burger has the same color scheme as McD’s.
I’d be a little ticked off too. Breakfast might have ended 3 minutes ago, but there’s still probably some leftover Whamlets and hash browns they could unload.

McD’s in their infinite wisdom, now offers breakfast all day.

The best scene in the movie comes a few scenes later on the golf course.