The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I just found out large milkshakes are no longer a thing at Chik-fil-a.

Pretty disappointed honestly. There goes my large cookies and cream. 😕

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah I like going for the large. I mean sure it’s not a big step down but still disappointing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So you know how the chunky chips ahoy cookies suggests trying them with your favorite ice cream?

Well, I gave it a scoop with mint chocolate chip….. honestly it’s not a crazy mix. It’s just ice cream on top of a chunky chips ahoy cookie. Kind of just gets in the way to be honest. But whatev’s.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Alright, so I gave the Cheetos Mac and cheese pasta a try…..

Honestly….. very disappointed. Felt like I was eating chewy pasta noodles in cheese milk. 😕
The ones in the box are okay (nothing special) but the ones that come in the cup taste really awful. Haven't eaten those in months and definitely don't want to try them again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean let’s be honest. Cupped Mac and cheese has never exactly been great to begin with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No. I mean, I've had Kraft Easy Mac before, and it's pretty much exactly as you would imagine microwavable mac n cheese in a cup to be like.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alright….. the jalapeño kind was….. pretty impressive, flavor wise. Had a really nice spice to it and I drank some milk to put out that fire.

But texture wise, no. Still threw me off.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So you know how the chunky chips ahoy cookies suggests trying them with your favorite ice cream?

Well, I gave it a scoop with mint chocolate chip….. honestly it’s not a crazy mix. It’s just ice cream on top of a chunky chips ahoy cookie. Kind of just gets in the way to be honest. But whatev’s.
Cookies are always good for dunking in coffee.

I’ve only been through the drive-through of Chick-Fil-A twice, so I never got a milkshake. If I did get a drink, it would be unsweetened iced tea.

I just thought, Swanson TV dinners are still around. Nuke them for five minutes and you’re set.
Way back when, they came in little tin foil trays, and they had to go in the oven for an hour! We didn’t have microwaves just yet, so things took a little longer.

But you thought you were on top of the world, with a Hungry Man fried chicken dinner, with mashed potatoes, corn, and a tiny little brownie.

More often than not, some corn would get baked into the brownie, but I didn’t care. It all ended up in the same place.