The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, wow….. flavor wise, the flamin’ hot Cheetos pasta were pretty impressive with the spiciness. Like I had to desperately drink some milk to put out that fire.

But again, the texture throws it off for me. Wouldn’t buy any of them again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I got a double cheeseburger from McDonald’s last night just cause I was at a friend’s house and he already ate, and I didn’t have much on me left from my birthday week.

Honestly it was just a greasy, oily mess and reasons why McDonald’s food tastes so cheap. It also doesn’t help with how both slices of cheese have those floppy hard sections hanging off to the side.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don’t remember if we mentioned this.

Peanut butter.
As a kid, I ate peanut butter like it was going out of style. But I don’t care for jelly. That was my brother’s deal.

Jif, Skippy and Peter Pan stuck my mouth shut for y ars. And I was always creamy. crunchy was always a little hard to get down.

Natural peanut butter is good too, but you have to stir it really hard to keep the oil from separating.

My my m really made my day making me peanut butter and bacon on toast. You need a big glass of milk for this sandwich, but good stuff.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, all that sugar on my birthday week has now officially caught up with my body. Nice.

Honestly I’m incredibly grateful I’m going back to my diet. And I’m also grateful I’ve gotten better at not letting food manipulate me. Like this pandemic has honestly rarely made me go to restaurants now which has been a plus and I’ve gotten better at not going out of my way to buy so many snacks from the grocery store.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You’re finding out the same thing I did as you get close to thirty. You’re not bulletproof anymore.
It takes a lot of willpower to stick to a diet. I gotta hand it to you.
But good eating habits will serve you well your whole life.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, since my last age (28) I have trained myself to change up my lifestyle with food. Plus there are suggary snacks out there now where they just don’t taste as appealing compared to when I was a kid.

In the end my birthday week was my once in moderation pass to enjoy all the cake and ice cream I’d stuff my face with. Now I’m going back to my lifestyle.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Funny and satirical as this fake commercial is, I honestly wouldn’t go out of my way to eat this heart attack-inducing meal….. I mean both the burger and fries look way too overkill.

Also just saying fruits and vegetables can still taste great when eaten fresh and know how to cook them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sure, take broccoli for example: with a little dip, raw broccoli makes for a nice snack. Otherwise, steam it with a little butter and salt, and it makes for a great veggie side dish.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My friend made this fabulous soup for Christmas. It’s a French soup called vichyssoise. Some of you may balk because it’s served cold. Yes, cold potato soup.

There’s one other cold soup I had called gazpacho. I didn’t care for it, not because it’s cold, but the tomatoes don’t agree with me.