The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

BertFan

Reaction score
I changed my avatar back to Bert and Ernie

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I was digging through some photos and found this image that I want to use as my Avatar temporarily. It's a photo of my Roosevelt Franklin, Prairie Dawn and Snuffleupagus puppets

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, yeah.

The foot in the mouth pic courtesy of @D'Snowth was fun while it lasted, but it started getting tiring and grating looking at it, so I decided to put it to something more pleasant (and I do mean.... pleasant. :flirt:)

(That, and I'll be honest.... I've actually been getting into Teen Titans Go. Believe it or not).

@Flaky Pudding enjoy my avatar for all its worth. :wink:

@D'Snowth I dare you to put Kathy Greenwood as your next avatar. :wink:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, yeah.

The foot in the mouth pic courtesy of @D'Snowth was fun while it lasted, but it started getting tiring and grating looking at it, so I decided to put it to something more pleasant (and I do mean.... pleasant. :flirt:)

(That, and I'll be honest.... I've actually been getting into Teen Titans Go. Believe it or not).

@Flaky Pudding enjoy my avatar for all its worth. :wink:

@D'Snowth I dare you to put Kathy Greenwood as your next avatar. :wink:
I love Tara so much. Also I'll admit Teen Titans Go is pretty funny sometimes. I don't love the show or anything but I absolutely don't hate it either.

BertFan

Reaction score
I was digging through some photos and found this image that I want to use as my Avatar temporarily. It's a photo of my Roosevelt Franklin, Prairie Dawn and Snuffleupagus puppets
I like that photo

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I changed to The Beautiful Day Monster just for today since he made his debut on The Ed Sullivan Show on May 10th

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my new favorite animated characters. WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

Rick & Morty is by far my favorite [adult swim] show alongside Final Space and Bob's Burgers these days.

Considering I used to be all about Robot Chicken, it's rather funny when you think about the fact that that two of my favorite [adult swim] shows over the years featured main protagonists that looked ALMOST EXACTLY ALIKE: