The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Cookie3001

Reaction score
so you all saw my neat photo of those 3 SS puppets I made but I now have an even BETTER photo with Big Bird, Herry, Little Bird, Cookie Monster (my namesake), Kermit the Frog (reporter), Oscar, Ernie, Bert, Grover and Frazzle (he's at the top and is a little hard to see)

RubberChicArt

Reaction score
My avatar came from a Muppet Toyota Highlander Commercial blooper. It’s basically Bunsen and Beaker being silly (I do kinda ship em btw don’t hurt me).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I will never ship B&B because it's so one-sided and borderline abuse.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One of my new favorite animated characters. WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

Rick & Morty is by far my favorite [adult swim] show alongside Final Space and Bob's Burgers these days.

Considering I used to be all about Robot Chicken, it's rather funny when you think about the fact that that two of my favorite [adult swim] shows over the years featured main protagonists that looked ALMOST EXACTLY ALIKE:

“I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! I’m Pickle RIIIIIIICK! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUUB!!!!”

snichols1973

Reaction score
I was googling about for the fun of it, and wondered what would come up when searching for Swedish Chef Boyardee, and since then, aside from a few alternate avatars, it's been the avatar that I've used here at MC for some time...

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
@Blue Frackle has so many avatars I can't keep up with them
I was literally just thinking about this the other day: the admiration I have for other members such as Phillip, The Count, fuzzygobo, Oscarfan, scarecroe, etc, who have been on the site way longer than me and have somehow had the patience to keep the same avatars for well over a decade... I can promise you I'll keep my username the same (because I know how annoying that can get), but not the avatar. :big_grin: All too often I just see stuff that I think would make for a great avatar.

Someone like D'Snowth will change his here and there but he's still synonymous with the Snowth which makes me curious: is there even one avatar you guys equate with me? I do change them so much that I would imagine not, lol.