The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
A couple of reasons: it's something I do every once in a while, just to do something different, by having a different colored Yoshi each day. Also, to commemorate the upcoming tenth anniversary of my MORON LEAGUE SEQUEL! short, which featured three Yoshis.
Oh, I see.

@ConsummateVs Your avatar shows Robot Jones. I was a fan of that show once because I thought it looked like Vampires, Pirates & Aliens or even a sloppy-looking Family Guy when I was little, but because when I looked it up again after I had forgotten the show for almost 10 YEARS long I realized it looked like a predecessor to Chowder or The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (the latter being the WORST SHOW I ever hated) due to its character designs and DIRTY-LOOKING animation style, I now hate it
Well, that's your opinion, dude. I personally love the art style of WHTRJ and how they went for a 70's/80's Schoolhouse Rock vibe. And I think the sketchy and dirty looking aspects add a certain charm to it as well.
and hate ALL OF IT except I like the character Robot Jones himself. I'm okay with Robot Jones and his Mom and Dad Units themselves, but I hate the REST of the characters in the show so far.
Aww, even Cubey?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Aww, even Cubey?
Yes. Another reason I hate the show is because all the school kids in the show annoy me and get on my nerves.

Also, another reason I hate it is because now it's also having an Ed, Edd n Eddy feel to it (another show I hate and found annoying, yet boring).

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Yes. Another reason I hate the show is because all the school kids in the show annoy me and get on my nerves.

Also, another reason I hate it is because now it's also having an Ed, Edd n Eddy feel to it (another show I hate and found annoying, yet boring).
(Slap) THAT'S MY HORSE!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Because Easter is in 3 more days I changed my avatar to The Cookie Bunny

BertsNose

Reaction score
My avatar has always been Ernie putting Bert's nose on the statue he made of him. I'm probably not going to change it since I kind of like it and also it works for my username.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
My avatar has always been Ernie putting Bert's nose on the statue he made of him. I'm probably not going to change it since I kind of like it and also it works for my username.
Me too. And if LittleJerry92 has an avatar of this guy with a foot in his mouth, why not he just use a pic of Little Jerry for his avatar anyway, since that character goes with his username?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Me too. And if LittleJerry92 has an avatar of this guy with a foot in his mouth, why not he just use a pic of Little Jerry for his avatar anyway, since that character goes with his username?
He can use whatever avatar he wants, and doesn’t have to just use Little Jerry.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I completely forgot to change my avatar for Mr Hooper's birthday