The Dark Knight thread.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But it is still unwise to put too much faith in them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But it is still unwise to put too much faith in them.
My statement reported that cast member Michael Caine had been reading these statements and had heard from insiders that it was already a done deal. I think that part was missed on your reply. :rolleyes:

:search: I still don't put too much faith in his assumption or the trade publications - especially after Phillip Seymour Hoffman has just denied ever being in contact with Nolan concerning this or any other project. I suspect some of these wild stories are intentionally planted by the studios to stir the pot and keep fans talking. Doesn't bother me. :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I suspect some of these wild stories are intentionally planted by the studios to stir the pot and keep fans talking.
Ditto. But why bother stirring the pot if nothing comes out of it?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ditto. But why bother stirring the pot if nothing comes out of it?
Why bother posting on a forum board? Why bother doing anything? Because the conversation about such possibilities can be fun. Why bother questioning the fun of others? :rolleyes:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Why bother posting on a forum board? Why bother doing anything? Because the conversation about such possibilities can be fun. Why bother questioning the fun of others? :rolleyes:
*applauds this post* Thanks Jamie.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Why bother questioning the fun of others?
The problem with this statement is that what's fun to one may not be fun to another.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The problem with this statement is that what's fun to one may not be fun to another.
Then it is your choice to join in or move on. You are not the arbiter of fun. There are other threads. The devil's advocate thing gets tiresome. :zany: