The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No more bah-humbugging for me this year!

Well, I don't quite exactly have a reason to celebrate Valentine's Day this year, but unlike the previous three Heart Days, this year, I really no longer have a reason not to celebrate.

:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bought some nice Transformers Animated valentines at a weird store last night.

Best part is, they don't actually have Valentine sayings on them, so I can just use them as little cards to tape to stuff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would think that this would actually go in the Disturbing Commercial thread, but I figure since this is specifically a Valentine's Day commercial, I'd post it here instead.

So, anyone see the commercial for the 4-foot teddy bear that's supposedly the perfect Valentine gift this year? The first thing we see in the commercial is a hot tart holding a ruler close to the teddy bear's - um - crotch, while the announcer states, "This Valentine's Day, size really does matter!"

Wow. That's just... wow. I don't even have words for that. ><

Other than that, you been seeing those Russell Stover commercials so far? I'm almost certain that I saw Ned Beatty in one of them... I'm waiting to see that specific one again to see if that really is him.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh hey, I'm continuing my unbroken record for being single for now 22 years of my life XD

Oh well. I can celebrate knowing I have a test Friday pfft

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What, you can't get Frankenstein to build you one?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Don't be silly. I can't get Frankenstein to build me a mate.

Besides, I already owe him money.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am joining in this thread too. I am single, no love life and Valentine's Day is my dark day. Good luck on me for that stuff. :sigh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, anyone see the commercial for the 4-foot teddy bear that's supposedly the perfect Valentine gift this year? The first thing we see in the commercial is a hot tart holding a ruler close to the teddy bear's - um - crotch, while the announcer states, "This Valentine's Day, size really does matter!"

I know what Tony Stark is getting Pepper Pots for Valentines... :halo: