The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Any Del

Reaction score
My professor threw me and my class a party. Plus one of my female class mates kissed me on the cheek... :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I got a candy bar (Hershey’s) from my mom and a Buffalo Wild Wings gift card from my dad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Say what you will about my non-existent cartoon waifus, I don't care, I'm entitled to indulge in a little schitzengiggles.

But in all seriousness, I will say if there is one thing my non-existent cartoon waifus have actually made me realize is that I've finally figured out what my "type" is. I never really thought of myself as having a "type" before (mainly because, even though I actually have been in love with a woman in real life once before, I'm somewhat aromantic in general), but I've come to realize a pattern with said waifus, and that's they each have some kind of talent for the creative/performing arts . . . I think that's what my type would actually be: somebody who is artistic, creative, imaginative, and talented - doesn't matter if they're in a band, or aspire to be a comedienne, or whatever. I'm not even sure if my previous dream girl even really appreciated any of my creative or artistic endeavors (my original projects, to be clear - sure, she loved my fan work), so I suppose it only makes sense that my actual ideal type of girl would be someone with artistic vision.

So whether you like it or not, even though this is an old meme now, and again, I mainly just did a variation of it for the lulz, there actually is some truth to this after all. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
FYI, he got the term “non-existent waifu” from a fanfic I wrote of myself and Taylor Swift just to **** him off. :shifty: