The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

ncchuck

Reaction score
I didnt even know today was vday till 3pm, I missed out on getting the fozzie from cvs

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gosh, I just LOVE seeing softcore Rule 34-esque stuff being posted all over deviantART today. :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That site refuses to work on my computer. It's not even the Java, cuz I had that checked.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I had issues getting the mp3 site to work, but keepvid actually has great quality. I yoinked a video in hd and watching it in full screen from my hardrive is SO MUCH BETTER than watching it in full screen on youtube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My only quibble with Keepvid is that the format options are limited at best... it's a good thing that Windows 7 can play MP4s without having to resort to downloading codex or opening them in VLC... AND, Windows Live Movie Maker supports MP4s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, it sure has been nice, for the first time in the three years, to make through the entire day of Valetine's Day, without having your mind preoccupied with thinking about some selfish and phony baloney beyotch all day long.

Yeah, this is probably the best day of not celebrating V-Day I've had since I stopped celebrating V-Day.

Yeah. I'm feelin' good 'bout myself. *Nods*

Drtooth

Reaction score
My only quibble with Keepvid is that the format options are limited at best... it's a good thing that Windows 7 can play MP4s without having to resort to downloading codex or opening them in VLC... AND, Windows Live Movie Maker supports MP4s.
Off topic as it is, I need MPEGS. For some reason, if I use (and I've always had this problem) WMV, the video breaks and I can only use less than half of it. AVI's used to work from Media converter, now they give me the same sound and nothing that everywhere else does. MPEGS worked fine that 2 month period where clip converter wasn't banned by Youtube.

Besides, I was thinking of moving on from those anyway.