The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Too bad by the time that's supposed to happen you'll be in your own body...I hope. @_@

You know, having to look at myself all day, I REALLY need to do something about my beard. It's so scraggly looking, like I'm trying too hard to grow it :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well, I think I would have it around the middle of April, so I would say I'd be back in my body. Ugh, I just hate the time of the month -_-

And yes, please do something about it. Your beard is too scratchy when kissing you. I just never complained because it's your decision if you want a beard or not :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*take Johnny's hand*
For the record, you're such a good kisser that I stopped caring about your beard scratching me ages ago.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, while we are on the subject is there anything else I should know about myself? >_>

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*think for a moment*
Hm, all I can think of is that you're absolutely adorable and sexy, and great in bed. And that I seem to be addicted to you. But I can't think of anything negative about you.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well then what do you want me to do about my beard? Just shave it off?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Yeah, perhaps. But if you like it and don't want to shave it off, then you don't have to. I don't want to rule over your life and looks.

*give his hand a gentle squeeze*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*sigh*

I wish there was a way to just grow it out a bit...I don't really want to shave it...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Then you won't have to.

*let go of his hand and put my arm around his waist*
You're the perfect husband to me, with or without a beard :3