The corny joke thread

Skye

Reaction score
Talk about jokes coming with the sail of approval 'round here!

Gotta say, great ones, guys! :wink:

peyjenk

Reaction score
They aren't much, but perhaps they can tide you over until we come up with some better ones.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Why did Floyd play his music underwater?

Because he wanted his bass to feel seaworthy! :zany:

miss katie

Reaction score
From Wonka's Laffy Taffy!

What do you call a wet grizzly bear?

A drizzly bear! WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!:embarrassed:

:boo: : That wasn't funny at all.
:sleep: : I've heard eulogies that were funnier!

OHhahahahaha!

Skye

Reaction score
Two parrots were sitting on a perch. One said to the other, "It smells fishy around here."
Taking some time out to laugh at myself... how slow am I? I JUST got this! Totally fantabulous, lol. :big_grin:

Now back to your regularly scheduled ofishial... MC seaworld! :crazy:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
A froggy hippity-hops into a bank and approaches the teller. Her nameplate reads Patricia Whack. "Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to redecorate my pad."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. "Kermit Jagger," replies the froggy. "My dad knows the bank manager." Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

"Sure," says Kermit, "I have this." He produces a tiny porcelain elephant and puts it on the counter.

Confused, Patty explains she will have to consult with the bank manager, and goes into the back office with the porcelain elephant.

"Sir," Patty says to the manager, "there's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there, who claims his father knows you, and wants to borrow $30,000, using this as collateral." She holds up the tiny porcelain elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks at her and says,

"It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."