The Color Green

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I like the color green. It's my 3rd favorite color. Black is my first and then silver and then follows green... dark that is :big_grin:

PS: They should have an Elmo smiley :stick_out_tongue:
A lot of us have requested some new smileys! I'll find the thread where one of our members made some of his own for us to view, hold on...

EDIT: Here you go...http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=20074 don't see an Elmo though.

F

furryredmonster

How would I request an Elmo smiley for us Elmo fans then?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, that's just it, a lot of us have requested some new smileys. The one's we have right now have been around since the beginning. We've waited for Phillip, or one of the moderators to approve of new smileys, but no such luck.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I waffle on whether I like green or blue better. But I am a big fan of green. :smile: I think the two colors really work together: forests and streams, grass and lakes, that sort of thing. They're very environmental colors. And green in particular always makes me think of Ireland, which I love. :flirt:
Erin

Ernie101

Reaction score
Orange is my all-time favorite color! I like orange on just about anything..

My runnerup is BLUE.- because all of the different shades obviously rock.. haha.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Orange is my second favorite, it's great

BEAR

Reaction score
I had a teacher at my acting conservatory who almost always wore orange. Orange t-shirt, sweatshirt, whatever. He was famous for this. One day, I made a comment about it, and you know what he said? He tells me that orange is an anti-depressent color. "So if you see me wear orange, you know that I woke up sad that morning."

BEAR

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
I love green. I dont know what Kermits problem is!

Kermit loves green too, what are you talking about?