The Color Green

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I like the color green, who's with me

luvtosr

Reaction score
Depends which green

British racing is always good on a classic car.

Forest/sludge green is ok on me

Grass green looks great on, well, grass.

However my bedroom - the last room I need to decorate - is a really putrid lime green. The walls and the carpet. It's just nasty and really not pleasant if one happens to have partaken of an alcoholic beverage or two the night before.

Personally I much prefer blue. Any blue except baby blue but that's because I have issues with 'girly' things. I blame it on having two older brothers and no sisters.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"Oh, wow, like I LOOOVE green! :flirt:"

Really!

I do!

:zany:

It is easily my most FAV'RITE color.

Especially tropical greens, emerald greens, forest greens, grass greens, deep aqua greens...aw heck, almost any green! teehee

(Runner-up: Purple)

Beauregard

Reaction score
My fav colour boils down to yellow, red, and dark blue (navy blue), but preverably not mixed together.

Obviosuly, Green must have been one of God's favorite colors. I mean, he painted the grass, trees, plants, everything! Green! (Well, the sky if blue, and the oceans, ok, so he liked Blue more...)

Anyway...problem is, "It's not that easy being green..."

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
My fav colour boils down to yellow, red, and dark blue (navy blue), but preverably not mixed together.

Obviosuly, Green must have been one of God's favorite colors. I mean, he painted the grass, trees, plants, everything! Green! (Well, the sky if blue, and the oceans, ok, so he liked Blue more...)

Anyway...problem is, "It's not that easy being green..."
Well... the sky is blue because it reflects the color of the ocean. Natural bodies of water are also green sometimes.

Green is my FAVORITE color!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here. I would ask people why I like geen and they would say because of Kermit and the Green Ranger (Tommy) and I would say yes. My favorite color and blue too.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I love green,almost all shades.Green is hard not to like,'cause its everywhere.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I love the color green, blue is my favorite.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Same here. I would ask people why I like geen and they would say because of Kermit and the Green Ranger (Tommy) and I would say yes. My favorite color and blue too.
Yeah, I liked the Green Ranger, back in the original "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers", which was my favorite show from 5-7

F

furryredmonster

I like the color green. It's my 3rd favorite color. Black is my first and then silver and then follows green... dark that is :big_grin:

PS: They should have an Elmo smiley :stick_out_tongue: