The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
They do that in the US too, but if you want GOOD French theme songs, check out DIC's early 80's cartoon line up. In fact, i'd say the French versions are even BETTER than their American Counter Parts. The Inspector Gadget theme Actually has lyrics.
Hey! It don't have that creepy background sound to it!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hey! It don't have that creepy background sound to it!
Nope. :smile: A lot of themes are excellent in French. That's one thing the country did get right...along with Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris. :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Really I've never been, before.
Neither have I, but as a Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor fan, I've done research on both, and though the HM is the original ride, it is PM that has the elaborate storyline that's maintained itself for decades and that has the far more creepy interior (whereas the HM just has the ghosts, the bride, and the graveyard, PM has all of that and catacombs with zombies in them and a western-style saloon with depicated corpses).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Neither have I, but as a Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor fan, I've done research on both, and though the HM is the original ride, it is PM that has the elaborate storyline that's maintained itself for decades and that has the far more creepy interior (whereas the HM just has the ghosts, the bride, and the graveyard, PM has all of that and catacombs with zombies in them and a western-style saloon with depicated corpses).
Maybe is would just be to scary for an America audience?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I thought so.

But back to The Chipmunks: Did you guys prefer the classic songs promoted in the movie or did you like the new songs presented alongside the classics?
I liked the song in the 1987 feature.