The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I personally think that their just going to play thins emo things up for laughs in a way.

But it's all about finding out who you really are and being comfortable in your own shoes.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I Just saw the movie today. its better than i thought it would be to be honest, i really liked the begining where there singing "Bad Day"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I personally think that their just going to play thins emo things up for laughs in a way.

But it's all about finding out who you really are and being comfortable in your own shoes.
Unless I said it before, I'd take emo-rocker over preteen Bratz-esque hoochies anyday. That was my biggest fear.

But as much as I'd love to see the Chippettes in the sequal, I'd rather see Clyde Crashcup. But that's just me.

unclematt

Reaction score
I went into the Chipmunk movie not wanting to see it but that opening sequence with them singing Bad Day really made me change my opion and gave the movie some hope. I ended up enjoying the Movie for what it was. A good opening sequence can be so important to making or breaking a movie.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I saw a snipet of the movie at the video store and thought that it looked kinda cute. I'm sure that it's a good movie, and I look forward to renting it someday.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm still just a little disappointed with it, but then again, they're not The Chipmunks I grew up with.

I give it two stars simply because Ross and Janice were involved.

unclematt

Reaction score
I would give it two and a half to three stars but for a family film it did its job.