The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, well to be honest, I don't like the look. And these movies about old cartoons and TV shows have just rarely been successful.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Look who else is making a triumphant return...

Yes, it's the Invisible Man, folks!

Nah, I just messed up the URL. I posted the correct one further down the page...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hehe, well some of the dog action was cute. But generally, this is the kind of kids entertainment that I don't appreciate. I just wonder if the people behind these remake movies have a clue why the old shows were so successful in the first place.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Here's a better quality of the poster.
http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/posters/alvinandthechipmunks/alvinandthechipmunks1_large.jpg
It has the website on the poster but it just redirects to the Fox Movies website. I wish the Chipettes were in this movie! Atleast they'll be in the sequel. And yes, they already have plans on the sequel. The Chipmunks look so real! Not like in the cartoon. look at their feet! lol. Creepy. I want to see what they look like without the "punk" style. (i.e., Simon w/ glasses, Alvin w/ his sig. cap, etc.) I can't wait!
Yea but c'mon... you already know they're going to make a cameo... at least at the end... and look like the girls from PussyCat Dolls

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh good Lord, not this!

And did I see David Puddy in there? With white hair?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
By the way, I was thinking the exact same thing about Jason Lee and his Mustache.:big_grin:
Yeah... he's had it so long I sometimes have to watch Mallrats to remind myself that he hasn't always had it. Which is cool, since it's a great movie.

I'll admit something to you... I like the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie and the first Scooby-Doo movie. I love that they played on the things that made their shows silly while still holding true to the shows' natures. And they both did a good job of bringing the characters into modern times. I really feel that way. Some of it was hokey in both, but, hey, what did you expect? So were the cartoons.

So yeah. I'll be giving this one the benefit of the doubt.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I liked the first Scooby Doo movie. It combined the qualities of the kids shows, with all the "adult" jokes people associate with it.

I didn't like Rocky and Bullwinkle. The plot and jokes were paper thin and unfunny. The old show, clever and ahead of its time, did not deserve that.