The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Blink* Alvin and the Chipmunks? More like "Alvin and the Chip-punks".

They're a little TOO realistic looking in my honest opinion, I was imaging they were going to look pretty much like their former cartoon selves, only 3-D, like they did with Rocky and Bullwinkle in that movie.

But then again, I can't just judge a book by its cover.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Yeah, that's sort of how I imagined them looking too, but I actually sorta like this.

And it's weird seeing Jason Lee WITHOUT the 'stache. I never thought I'd say that, really.

Anyway, the poster looks good to me. All we need now is a trailer.

I'm actually looking forward to this quite a bit. Then again, as we all know, I'm not a picky guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this will be... interesting to say the least.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Yeah.

And, I mean, like I said, Tim Hill is directing. He doesn't make what you'd call masterpieces, but none of his flicks are what I would call bad, either.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Here's a better quality of the poster.
http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/posters/alvinandthechipmunks/alvinandthechipmunks1_large.jpg
It has the website on the poster but it just redirects to the Fox Movies website. I wish the Chipettes were in this movie! Atleast they'll be in the sequel. And yes, they already have plans on the sequel. The Chipmunks look so real! Not like in the cartoon. look at their feet! lol. Creepy. I want to see what they look like without the "punk" style. (i.e., Simon w/ glasses, Alvin w/ his sig. cap, etc.) I can't wait!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
They're a little TOO realistic looking in my honest opinion, I was imaging they were going to look pretty much like their former cartoon selves, only 3-D, like they did with Rocky and Bullwinkle in that movie.
That's what I was thinking. Also like Garfield. Scooby-Doo turned out okay. I am used to the CGI Scooby now than the cartoon version. What other cartoons have movies and are going/have been CGI? Oh, yeah! Don't forget about the Smurfs! Can't wait to see what they look like! lol

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this just LOOKS bad. Just from the poster. I would like to see a preview first, but the poster just makes the movie look bad.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know My brother showed me that earlier, and I have never heard anything like the laughter that he had over the fact that is was actually real and not fan art. My eardrums are still in pain over that one. I couldn't believe my eye's when I saw it my self and had to laugh. But my reaction was shock, because I could not believe that it was for real, either. But this is how kids who did not know them before are going to know them, now.:stick_out_tongue:

By the way, I was thinking the exact same thing about Jason Lee and his Mustache.:big_grin: