The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey Dwayne

That's terrible! Sorry to hear about your rotten computer luck. :mad: Please don't worry - you definitely have to take care of yourself and your family first.

In the meantime, if you want any of us to send the questions to Jim, and are able to pass on the info, let us know.:sympathy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey there Dwayne! Thanks so much for all you've done in putting this thread together. We'll hold the fort till you get back. Take care!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Or maybe Jim Lewis will read the questions and post answers himself. I know that he has posted in this thread. Just a thought.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Did Jim co-write Muppet Classic Theater? It's not on his wiki page, but I could have sworn I saw his name on the credits when the kid I was babysitting for was watching it tonight. But I was dancing along to the Elvises *blush* so it was only a passing glance.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Have you and the other Muppet writers discussed the fact that the movies that were most successful were the ones that had romantic themes?

And tres sorry about your computer, dear! Um, the public library is sometimes a good place to try. You might also try your old school--sometimes alumni have library priviledges. BTW--what part of Tennessee are you from? I was born in Tennessee!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well i was born in a small town in east tn and i also lived in nashville for anut 8 years wow i sound old now. and i moved to Fl a year ago to be with my true love and now im planning on moving back to the small town named kingsport where i was borned and spent my child hood,
Also i gave prwan Jims e mail address so hoplfuly we can get some qustions answered soon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yup, Dwayne just gave me Jim's e-mail, and I'm sending out an e-mail to him right now, making sure it's okay to continue sending him questions. I'll let you all know what he says ASAP, and then do my best to carry on Dwayne's work! :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yay Prawnie for helping, and YAY Jim Lewis for answering questions!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, YAY Jim! He's being so kind, he's really a great guy. Anyway, he told me that he'll be travelling for a while, but I did send him the questions, so he'll answer them whenever he gets back.