The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unfollowed George Takei on twitter.

Great actor but in all honesty I won’t miss following him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest his political posts can get annoying at times and very often he spams his same story videos over and over and over again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like he literally posted the same video of a little black girl saying women don’t need a man to determine their life and look, cute video, I’m glad to see she learned at an early age and I do genuinely wish her all the best later in her life, but this was like the 10th ******* time I saw the video. So this is what finally did it for me (and for the record, not this video specifically; he could have posted anything else and I’d get tired of it). Even his food and Muppet spam story videos got annoying after seeing them 10 times in a row.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean I've unfollowed certain people for very similar reasons, such as someone on Facebook who quite literally just kept resharing the exact same memories on his timeline over and over and over and over again to the point I'd be scrolling through ten or more memories from years past at a time in my timeline.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Shaved my head since summer is here, plus my hair was getting really long. My dark hair absorbs the sun. 🥵

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Managed to start off this morning by throwing up from an upset stomach. Really hoping this was just something in my system that will pass.

EDIT: Welp, looks like I have the stomach bug. Nice.

Last edited: