The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stomach bugs have evidently been going around lately it seems; kind of an odd time of year for it, but I guess they're not as seasonal as they seem.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just set up an interview for a dishwasher position at Texas Roadhouse on Monday next week at 3 PM.

Having previously worked in food service I already have a very good feeling if I get this job I’m gonna regret applying here (it gets very overwhelming)….. but….. we’ll see how it goes I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, so that's why you were going on a little tangent last night about drug tests in job interviews.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Again, I do take cannabis for my insomnia and it has seriously helped me get a good nights sleep. This is why I’m personally against drug tests if it means I have to be robbed of my sleep just for the sake of getting a job I might not even enjoy. I’ve tried over the counter medicines like melatonin pills and they barely do a **** thing for me. I could pop one in and drive around fully awake.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Much like my YouTube channel, my Instagram account is now an official/professional account.

Also much like my YouTube channel, in spite of that, I still don't have an official verification badge (aka blue checkmark).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just started my new job at Texas Roadhouse, and I can easily say I will be looking for a new job and quitting the minute I find a new place. I almost threw out my back…… already on day. *******. One.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just started my new job at Texas Roadhouse, and I can easily say I will be looking for a new job and quitting the minute I find a new place. I almost threw out my back…… already on day. *******. One.
I’m officially quitting this place. Already I can tell it isn’t for me. My back is still in a lot of pain and I’m about ready to throw up from cleaning up so much disgusting wet food

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Officially quit Texas Roadhouse. My boss was understanding about it thankfully.

Place was not working out for me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So for the very first time ever, I went into a local pharmacy that replaced an old video store I used to love going to when I was a kid (one of my fondest memories is renting A Goofy Movie there), which I think took its place in like 1999/2000, I don’t really recall too well, but I was disappointed when it closed down, because I was genuinely curious to be in that building again and see how it looked….. it was just sad…… completely sad. And one thing I really hated was the fact that the stairs that used to be accessible when it was a video store (cause I do remember walking up and down them as a kid) you can no longer have access to because the counter is right in front of them.

Honestly I miss having access to three video stores close to my house, including a Movie Gallery store that shut down in 2006/7 I believe. It’s just a reminder of how streaming is taking over everything physical now. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just really needed to settle down with a lot of stuff today, so I watched a good portion of my Thomas tapes. Definitely eased off my stress.