The “What did you do today?” thread

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Today, my dad got 3 kitten plushies from Amazon. He got an idea from his friend having the weird expression of “punch the kitten”, so he’s sending one to him, keeping one for himself, and letting me and my sister share one.

Oh, and also I went sledding.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Man, I haven’t been sledding in ages. There used to be a golf course nearby with a very steep hill (appropriately named Dead Man’s Hill) Everybody would come with sleds, toboggans, inner tubes, anything to slide down. It took a while to get to the top, but the ride down was awesome.
If you’re too poor for a sled, you can still flatten a cardboard box.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cancelled my YouTube prenium..... which I stupidly did after I was charged. Oh well. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I also made a deal on twitter with a Thomas fan who actually wants a good portion of my extra Thomas tapes I’m selling, to which I charged him 40 dollars and said he could pay me on PayPal, in which he said he could pay me by next week which I said was fine..... I’m already expecting to have to go chasing after the guy by then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I finally got a new cellphone over the weekend, and so far there's been some good news and bad news. . . .

The good news is, despite the SIM card not being entirely compatible with my new phone (which is 5G, and my SIM card SIM 3G), I was able to transfer most (not all) of my contacts and such over to my new phone - I still had to manually re-add some contacts to my list, however.

The bad news is since my old phone had stopped working altogether about a couple of weeks ago or so, apparently my number and service has been suspended, so I'll have to get in touch with AT&T tomorrow to get that straightened out since I don't want to lose my number, nor the plan they grandfathered me into.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
After managing to acquire all of the season 25 episodes these segments were in, I’ve taken advantage of updating my recreation of my old Sesame Street compilation tape I had during childhood (which I miss dearly) and now it feels like I’m watching the actual tape again rather than just YouTube uploads mixed together! (Although I still have to thank @Any Del and @Schfifty for their help with my original video). It’s exporting now as we speak! 😀 I look forward to watching it during Christmas time at the end of this year! (It’s an annual thing for me).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also yesterday I actually went woods walking in the woods in my old hometown and actually met some cool people near the beach area of the river. They were having a camp fire. I didn’t stick around for too long just because the smoke was bothering me a little (windy), that and some of them seemed a bit ****-faced so I was a little nervous, but otherwise they were definitely all cool and fun to talk to.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I put my ERTL Thomas the tank engine toy on my head and sang the alphabet, then I put him on my nose and counted to 40, then I put him on my ear while hopping on one foot and saying “quack, quack, quack” to get him to sleep, no thanks to @Any Del uploading episode 3967 on YouTube and Snowth (who I can’t seem to tag on my phone) supplying him the episode