The “What did you do today?” thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I posted a piece of fetish artwork to my Deviantart wall. According to the Internet, that means I'm worse than Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Charles Manson, Napoleon, Darth Vader, Bowser, and Lord Voldemort combined. Just kidding!
WARNING! Slightly inappropriate for younger people who don't know what inflation is.
http://youtubepooper21.deviantart.com/art/Giggles-and-Petunia-Weight-Gain-663831641?ga_submit_new=10:1487218611
I thought about having Giggles's mom saying the J.A. word (the name of the MTV prank show with Johnny Knoxville) at first, but I replaced it with mule because I picture her to be somebody who doesn't cuss like that, especially calling her daughter a name. For some reason, I've always thought of her to talk and act like Sheldon's mom from The Big Bang Theory:a sweet Christian woman who talks in a Texas-style accent. Maybe not completely like Sheldon's mom, because when Giggles's mom says Giggles is "stubborn as a mule" that is a reference to Family Guy and I can't see Sheldon's mom watching Family Guy;
Who knew Giggles's Mom had good taste in TV?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I hope everybody who sees that on my page is aware that I have nothing against Giggles & Petunia, I only did that because I think they are cuter that way. I'm not hating on them and that is not "vent art" in any way. I just have somewhat of a thing for girls with a little bit of meat on their bones (I think I inherited that from my dad because he's told me that he's the same way;I also inherited my attraction to cartoon animals and the fact that I tend to go for blondes from my dad) and wanted to see what Giggles & Petunia would look like if they gained a few pounds. I would never draw hate art about anyone whether celebrity or non-celebrity, dead or alive, real or fictional:because I don't think that's a good thing to do.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just finished making a new animated music video where Bender gets into a fiddle duel The Devil Went Down to Georgia-style with the Robot Devil (haven't posted it yet).

People have questioned the fact that I'm a Christian yet one of the villains in my YTPs looks like Satan. Well, didn't I just answer your question? He's a villain! I'd say as long as you are portraying him and all other demon-esque characters as villains and using the famous good vs. evil trope, it's okay.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a new YouTube Poop. I decided to take the Robot Chicken approach this time and have characters from a little kid show say things that little kids should never say:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also this is every time a character's gotten kicked in the crotch area in my YouTube Poops:
And this is the season finale of my channel:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also this is every time a character's gotten kicked in the crotch area in my YouTube Poops:
And this is the season finale of my channel:
There were over 51 nut shots, 20 fart jokes, 50+ instances of blood and gore, 10 vomit jokes, 30+ innuendos, over 1,000 pop culture references, 12 epic fails, 35 fourth wall breaks, and 200 bleeps in one season! I think I just made a world record, LOL!

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score