The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m really hoping so. I really need to muffle out the easy to come through sounds of foot steps and chatter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually did a cover of the “Shining Time Station” theme by Kevin Roth. Wanted to do this for awhile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I did a cover of “Faithfully” by Journey. Those high notes are TOUGH to pull off sitting down; amazed I was able to get them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It takes A LOT of practice and deep breaths in between. Not an easy song to pull off. But thanks for checking it out!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At Red Lobster today, this rude redneck couple walked up to the hostess desk to ask for a table, but were informed they'd have to wait and give them a number to text them to let them know their table is ready - they seemed only mildly annoyed with this, but even after giving the hostest the pertinent information, she asked them for a confirmation as they were walking away if the reservation was for the two of them, to which the husband turns around and responds loudly and sarcastically, "No! Four! Two adults, two children! What drugs are you on?" As they walked by, I even said aloud how uncalled for that was, as did another guy standing behind me, but of course, they just ignored us to go back out to wait in their car.

Gotta love this state.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Rude people are everywhere. But sometimes you have to pick your battles carefully.
Most rude people aren’t worth the time of day.
However, if someone personally got in my face, I wouldn’t be shy about putting them in their place.