The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Frankly I always thought the guy had a big ego in him to begin with and while I dislike Trump, his non-stop Trump bashing just got old and tiring and he’s just another typical Hollywood left-leaning celebrity that has enough money to wipe his own *** with that I’m sure he only keeps to himself. What finally did it for me was him making the anti mask assholes a race issue (and surprise surprise, white people). He’s definitely a good actor and he did a decent job as a narrator on Thomas the tank engine, but by no means is he someone I have respect for as a person.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's be honest: almost all of the Baldwin brothers have some . . . underlying issues with them . . . whether it's Alec's ego, or Daniel's history with alcohol, whatever. But yeah, I enjoy him in some of his roles and such, but he does always come across as somebody with a really hot head whose ego can get a little inflated at times. Chevy Chase has the same problem: I enjoy his work, but he burns his bridges and runs his mouth off an awful lot, kind of difficult to like him as a person.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually watched this short film on YouTube:

Not even gonna lie, this really got me teary-eyed a bit.... I wish the rest of the world could be like this

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I actually watched this short film on YouTube:

Not even gonna lie, this really got me teary-eyed a bit.... I wish the rest of the world could be like this
I said it before and I’ll say it again.
Yes, it’s true, nobody is born a racist.
It has to be learned, or drilled into you.
Racism stems from fear and ignorance. And it is not exclusive to white people.
Two of the biggest flare ups occurred in the early 90s. There were riots in Crown Heights in Queens between Blacks and Jews, and over in LA between Blacks and Koreans. It was ugly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It has to be learned, or drilled into you.
Racism stems from fear and ignorance.
Again, this is how and why I, unfortunately, was a homophobe up until my twenties: fear and ignorance. I can only blame so much of it on my religious upbringing (again, growing up in the south in the middle of the Bible Belt, where the LGBT community is regarded as an evil cult bent on taking over the world and making everybody gay), but I know it was mostly just my own ignorance, plain and simple.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Finally got around to ordering some new foam for my closet. I don’t know what the quantity is going to be like, but hopefully should at least cover up one portion of a wall.