The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As long as it's not all gross and pimply like Murdoc's, I suppose.

cjd874

Reaction score
Thank you @LittleJerry92 ! I'll be away from the forum for at least a few days, which is unusual. But I'll be back to my regular hijinks probably next Thursday (8/15) or Friday (8/16). Until then, stay out of trouble :wink:and keep belting songs out loud :sing:!

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yesterday I saw a car with the number 3281 on the back, so I decided to put that number into search at Muppet Wiki to see what it turns up, and as it turns out, it's the SS episode that includes this humorous old clip:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today, I tried the new mac-n-cheese Chick-fil-a has as a side that everybody has been making a bid deal out of.

Yes, I still eat at Chick-fil-a, I guess that makes me a homophobic *******.

As a connoisseur of macaroni and cheese, I can tell you it is absolutely nothing to get worked up about. In all honesty, theirs is pretty much no different than Cracker Barrel's mac-n-cheese, and lemme tell ya, their mac-n-cheese is usually subpar anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Word of advice, Snowth..... I would keep all mentions of Chik-fil-A off twitter. It will save your life. Trust me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hardly use Twitter anyway . . . not to mention hardly anybody besides you ever pays attention to what I tweet. :stick_out_tongue: