Swaehb! Swaehb!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
No too short hair.

Short hair. SACERLADGE! :eek: I refuse to here of sutch a thing. I mean Steve with short hair is like Kermit with out Jim. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
You got a point there. How about we give him a perm instead? Then he'd really...I won't go any further. And Beth, I believe I am correct in the quote. How about PM'ing it to me? More Swaehb memebers! To quote Mcdonalds......I'm lovin' it.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
christyb said:
You got a point there. How about we give him a perm instead? Then he'd really...I won't go any further. And Beth, I believe I am correct in the quote. How about PM'ing it to me? More Swaehb memebers! To quote Mcdonalds......I'm lovin' it.
Didn't Steve allready do the perm thing in the 80's? :confused: I much peferr the mullet hair do.
Got a question is he a natural blond?
I wouldnt mind havging that PMed to me as well. This is starting to get interesting. :wink:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Actually Steve has cut his hair. There's some pics from the Tribeca Oz premiere and he's got shoulder length hair again. It looks good though.

christyb

Reaction score
Now that I can live with. Now a mullet? Oh dear me please no! Welcome to Swaehb Melissa! Are you a fellow "admirer". LoL for this to be embarassing I'm enjoying this too much!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I agree, shoulder length hair works fine. I'll PM you Christy, I'm sure you know what I was talking about :smile: Nice to see many people joining our cult, er I mean club in honor of Steve!

christyb

Reaction score
Yeah, we all "honor" and hold Steve up high with our...I'll shut up now. Got your PM and sent ya one back.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Mullet lover

christyb said:
Now that I can live with. Now a mullet? Oh dear me please no! Welcome to Swaehb Melissa! Are you a fellow "admirer". LoL for this to be embarassing I'm enjoying this too much!
Well they do take some getting used to, but I thought it suited him. I need some updated pics of Steve. Mine are at leats 10 years old. :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, Christy told me to post this, so I will, but if I get in trouble, it's her fault.
From Friends, The One with The Thumb, Chandler is refering to a guy Monica dated. "We liked Steve, Steve is Sexy". Best when said with a lisp, cause apparently this guy had one. Anyway, it's all I've been able to think of since this thread got started. There, I said it. Boy did that feel good. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Why am I the one getting blamed for this???

Ok I know why.

Swaehb all the way! :big_grin: I think I've officially gone off my rocker.