Surprising Celebrity Ages

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am convinced that billie joe armstrong is a vampire. It seems like the older he gets the younger he looks. the man does not look 46

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I beg to differ. All the work she's had done over the years? Kinda catching up with her if you ask me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, maybe I notice a little age but not alot.

Or maybe my eyes are just broken.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Some hilarious YouTube video of random people calling up local access shows with live broadcasts and asking them ridiculous questions about the obscure video game, Battletoads. I'm not going to post the video because it has a lot of NSFW language in it, but it's still really funny if your mature enough to handle that kind of thing.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When I first heard of John Larroquette, I thought that he was in his 50s or early to mid 60s (according to a picture I saw).

But when I looked him up, turns out he was in his late 60s (at the time, he’s now 70 years old).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Rick Astley is 52 years old. That really surprises me because he still looks good for his age. Despite his age, Rick is to this day probably the most faithful guy in Hollywood. I mean, the guy's no stranger to love. He knows the rules, so do I. A full commitment is what he's thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. He would never give you up, he would never let you down, he would never run around and desert you, he would never make you cry or say-goodbye, he'd never tell a lie and hurt you :stick_out_tongue:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Rick Astley is 52 years old. That really surprises me because he still looks good for his age. Despite his age, Rick is to this day probably the most faithful guy in Hollywood. I mean, the guy's no stranger to love. He knows the rules, so do I. A full commitment is what he's thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. He would never give you up, he would never let you down, he would never run around and desert you, he would never make you cry or say-goodbye, he'd never tell a lie and hurt you :stick_out_tongue:.
:boo::boo::boo::boo::boo::boo::boo:

:stick_out_tongue: