Surprising Celebrity Ages

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Megan Fox is apparently only two years older than I am, but once again, I would have assumed she was well into her thirties . . . but then again, she's always been a rather hard-looking woman - like, certainly not like a girlish princess-esque type, but not quite butch either.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Apparently Bill Murray and Samuel Jackson are close to the same age, Bill is just two years younger - never would've guessed. But, I guess it makes sense considering they seemed to be similar ages back in the 80s. The difference seems to be that Samuel Jackson has barely aged in about 20 years.

Here's another surprising one. I'm not sure if we can really call him a celebrity but, you may be familiar with Andre Meadows a.k.a The Black Nerd. I had assumed he was maybe in his late 20s, but, after hearing him talk about watching basically every cartoon that aired in the 80s, I decided to look him up. Turns out he's actually 38! I dunno why, I just always assumed he was a bit younger than Doug Walker, whom he did a few videos with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Turns out Margot Robbie is exactly one year younger than I am.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

When I saw Rachel Mcaddams on Mean Girls.... I didn't think she was in her 20's.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Really? 38? I would've assumed at least 28 or so. But then again, it's not uncommon for actors to play characters that are supposed to be quiet younger than they really are... wasn't Christine Taylor and what's her name (I can't think of it right now, embarrassingly) already in their 20s when they played Marcia and Jan in the Brady Bunch movies?
Jennifer Elise Cox?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In this day and age, I don't think anybody looks their own age anymore. I'm 33 but look like I haven't aged since I was 18. For years I've often been surprised to learn ages for people who I thought were either a lot older or a lot younger. These days if somebody asks me how old somebody looks, I'm really unsure.