Summer In The Theater

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry Count...*hugs* It's a series of fast-cut clips of the Muppet theatre, curtains opening, Statler and Waldorf, Kermit glancing up at Miss Piggy, etc. Intercut with wording..."Summer 2007" "The Muppet Theatre..." "...is under attack." Then more fast cuts of Muppets looking up, dressing room doors slamming shut, Fozzie sighing, etc, which get faster and faster and suddenly stop and it says, "Summer in the Threatre. Coming Soon."

It's basicly a teaser-trailer for the fan-fic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bo. But a teaser for a story that's already finished? Tring to get more people to read Lisa's works? If so, mayhaps the trailer should've been for Flippersteps instead... Maybe that'll get her to finally retake her grand historical Muppet epic. The one we all long for and ache to have updated. *Hint to you Ms. Sylum.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, that wasn't the idea. It was more a test of my editing skills, and just something I made as a fake trailer as if Summer in the Threatre were being made into a movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... OK then Bo. Just remember to nag Lisa for more of her current trio of stories though. Who knows, mayhaps you can use your newfound powers for good Muppet fanfic trailers, not evil instead.

Vincent L

Reaction score
This feels a tiny bit like It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Kermit loses money and theater is threatened, gets depressed, and became mad at his friends.

Vincent L

Reaction score
^ I just found out my previous post was stupid, as Lisa already pointed out the similarity between the story and the movie. Aaaaaanyway, what a nice story. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of reading these.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
No, no, not stupid at all! Just an accurate observation that, coincidentally, had already been stated. No harm in that. And I'm glad to see you're enjoying my old stories so much! One of these days, I'll get around to posting some newer things, too... Maybe eventually even finish something. (Of course, if I did finish something, I'd probably send myself and several other forum members into cardiac arrest at the shock of it...)

Vincent L

Reaction score
Maybe eventually even finish something.
You'll make millions of people happy by doing that.
(Of course, if I did finish something, I'd probably send myself and several other forum members into cardiac arrest at the shock of it...)
Don't worry, I'm still young, and have a strong heart :wink:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Please make millions of Muppet fans happy. Please post more story whenever you get the chance, TogetherAgain.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Please make millions of Muppet fans happy. Please post more story whenever you get the chance, TogetherAgain.
Oh wait a second, I almost forgot to say that I LOVE this fanfic. This stuff is GOLD. So, I rully forgot like you don't need to post more story. Sorry! Great story, Lisa!!