Story Telling Improv

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Halloween was fast approcahing and all the muppets had been organizing costumes for a good while now. Sweetums was at a loss what do go as though.
"Why don't you head to the party store," Kermit suggested to him one day. "There's costumes and accesories all over the place. Maybe you'll find some inspriation there.
Sweetums shrugged and figured he didn't have any better ideas so he decided to go with Kermit's.
The store was crowded but the shoppers were so busy that no one paid much noticed of Sweetums. In fact they paid so less attention that he found himself run into many times with hardly an apology. He prused the eisles but still couldn't find anything. He was thumbing through hats at one point when he heard a particularly shrill shriek behind him. He turned around just in time to spot a little girl let out a terrified scream and take off down the eisle. Her screaming attracted a group of looky lous, most of whom just glared then continued on their way. But a couple of teenage boys approached Sweetumes
"Dude!" exclaimed the leader of the group, "That is one killer costume! Where'd you get it?
"Hey Sweetums," Kermit asked him later that day, "Did you ever find a costume."
"Nope," repliped Sweetums. "But I know what I'm going as."
"Oh what's that?" the frog asked.
"Myself," was the reply.
I love it, but what's the next idea for a story!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oops, sorry :embarrassed:

Telly Montser, a bowling alley, bowling pins
No problem! I almost made the same mistake on one.
Telly was going with Baby Bear to the bowling alley. Baby Bear explained how to play the game, and Telly seemed really excited.
As they got their balls. Telly noticed a cartoon of bowling pins in a cell escaping from a ball (I actually saw this once). Telly laughed, but then realized something. Those pins had faces! Telly didn't want to hit anything alive, because that would be very very mean! Baby Bear wanted his friend to play with him , and metioned it's no different from eating when the singing food tells you to. That's what bowling pins are for! Telly couldn't argue with such great logic, and then started to bowl. Then another cartoon with the pins was on the Television again, but this time Telly wasn't watching.
Next- Cotterpin Doozer, construction site, radishes.